Wednesday 16 October 2013

Suicidal?

If you are considering suicide because of disadvantages, loss or neglect then reconsider. Not because it’s simply the right thing to do, but the best thing to do. Everyday I’m at disadvantage, at a loss and struggle with feelings of neglect but I attend to those thoughts with a question, “What if?” What if tomorrow my break through comes? What if tomorrow I meet someone who will change my life? What if tomorrow, what if tomorrow… What if tomorrow? The key to conquer those suicidal thoughts is to prepare yourself in this present day for the joy you are expecting to see. I know we all want material things to prove to us why we should hold on to hope but satisfaction first comes from acknowledging ones self. Persevere, hold on and don’t give up. Keep asking what if and work towards that answer each day. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment